12/14/2010

Used for 1 month - Kenton Sorenson Natural Leather Dopp Kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit

kenton sorenson dopp kit
 I have been using this Kenton Sorenson Natural Leather Dopp Kit from 1 month ago.
 To tell the truth, it is a bit troublesome when I pick up the contents because of the way to open as compared dopp kit with zipper.
 But I enjoy the troublesome. I feel the beauty from primitive, hand made and all leather, construction of this dopp kit.
 I can find slight signs of changing color, from tan to brown on some points. Especially on edges "easy to scratch".
My heart beats, when I imagine this dopp kit shines golden brown. I will keep reporting about "ageing" of this dopp kit. Stay tuned.
Available
at

No comments:

Post a Comment